Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boobies and Bags

I am very particular about my wallet and purse. I like things to fit in it a certain way, so whenever I buy a new one I look like a fool because I will pull everything out of my old one (in the store, mind you) and put it in the new one to see if I like it and if it all fits the way I want it to. I like my wallet to sit upright in my purse so that I can reach in and pull my credit card out of the side of it without ever having to open my wallet or pull it out of my purse (that's a serious shopper for ya! lol). So my purses tend to be taller in shape rather than short and wide (couldn't fit my wallet upright in one of those). Well, anyway, last fall I got one of those big bag type purses. You know the kind, the ones u can fit almost anything in but the kitchen sink? I didn't know if I'd like it because my things would just float around in there and get all jumbled up and messy (a smaller purse would hold everything tightly together in place). One of my friends said once I tried it, I'd never go back, I'd always want a big 'bag' purse. I've heard this phrase used as well when people get breast implants. The saying goes "always go bigger than u think u want, because after you've done the surgery you'll wish u had gone bigger". Well, I guess its true... at least for bags (if you've seen any pictures of me you know I have no first hand knowledge of the latter LOL).
I am now getting bigger and bigger bags, and I really like them. All this space! Stick a water bottle in there, sure! A pair of flip flops, no problem! Need a tissue? I've got a whole box in here (no just kidding, just one of those small carrying packs), but the point is, my friend was right. Once u try it, u usually wind up going bigger and bigger (at least in the bag department ) ;0

2 comments:

KC said...

Girl, this post totally made me laugh! Love it!
I have a large, brown leather, long Fossil bag. It's great, but because I can fit so much in it, it gets VERY heavy. So I've downsized to my small Fossil purse for now. :)

Jen said...

You are SUCH A NUT!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha...that is hilarious!
I haven't even seen your purse these days because we are NEVER together except at the gym! :o)

Anyway, I disagree about big boobs. They are just heavy and big and totally get in the way. Besides...when you have big'ens you can FORGET about sleeping on your stomach...that is unless you like your head to hover a couple of inches above the mattress! ha ha

I'm not really a big bag or a big boob girl by choice...but since God has endowed me with plenty up top and I found that fabulous scraggly purse/bag thing that I carry ...I just can't seem to get away from the big stuff.