Sunday, March 22, 2009

My own Blog

Well, what do ya know, I am finally up with the times I guess and created a blog. WOOHOO. Actually, Jen, you motivated me to do it because I was having so much fun reading yours. Then I remembered my friend Mindy had one too, so I read hers and I decided that I would have more fun just jotting down my thoughts on this type of forum instead of doing Facebook stuff , which really isn't very exciting for me. So here I go, my first blog. Now I can't promise you that I will update this everyday-most definately NOT- but I will try to write in here weekly or so to just write whatever comes to mind. Now, I will warn you, I am trying to eat right and work out more because I want to lose 10-15 pounds, so a lot of what I write may be like a log of how successful or unsuccessful I am in that venture. But if you are reading this and have insights or helpful ideas please share them.
I just set this up, but it is bedtime, so I might not be able to write much more for tonight. Thanks for reading my first blog. ha ha.

2 comments:

Min said...

Hey! Glad to see you blogging...much better than facebook. Congrats on your first entries~!

Jen said...

Rene, I'm on a mission to lose this last 10 pounds too. I'm using Shelley's "8 week slim down" as my motivation. I'm down about 3 pounds so far....8 more to go to my goal weight!! You look fabulous already...but I'm excited to have a "partner" to shed the pounds with! Let's keep each other accountable~!