Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Jesus is my best friend"

This is a video of T and her friends doing a routine they learned at church camp to the song "Jesus is my best friend". I thought it was really cute. Catchy tune too! The ending had more, but the cd stopped, so that's why it kind of ends weird. Enjoy! and be blessed!

2 comments:

Rene' said...

I forgot to mention, that is T on the left. :)

Jen said...

I LOVE it! What a great message! BTW, she was SO cute at my house yesterday. Brooklyn is a big singer and was singing a song (she made up) to T. When she got done she said, okay, now it's your turn to sing me a song. T. got up on my pool ladder and sang these words: "Brooklyn you are so niiiiice. I like your red haaaaair. You really like to siiiiiing. Yoooooooouuuuu are my friend!" and then dove in! It was adorable! She is a wonderful example for Brooklyn and I am so thankful they are friends! You're doing a GREAT job mama!