Thursday, October 29, 2009

posts for my faraway family

This blog started out with a lot of health and fitness stuff, but when I took a "break" from that focus this summer it veered into more family/kid/every day life stuff. It would make sense to have 2 blogs, one for fitness, one for family (like my friend Jen) but I don't, and I don't think I have time to maintain two. So, for those followers who began following because they liked the weightloss stuff, I apologize that it is more life-oriented now. (Even though on my quiz, the only 2 people who replied BOTH said they prefer fitness blogs), this blog is veering off that path, at least for awhile. Plus I am using it as a tool for my mom who lives far away to be able to stay more connected with our goings-on and see more pix and videos of her grandkids. I know she'll love all the camping/bday etc pix, but if the rest of you get bored . sorry. Things change, we'll see what happens next. I still love getting "comments" from any of you who read them though, so please keep dropping me notes about your thoughts on the entries. Thanks, have a great day!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'll read anything you write...so keep it up!

Min said...

I agree with Jen, I'll read anything, but I actually missed being able to vote on your poll--I prefer life stuff. =)