Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas, a time to celebrate

It is the day after Christmas and I'd just like to say this was a wonderful Christmas for our family. We had a beautiful day spent with family enjoying watching the kids play and munching on tasty snacks. The girls both got lots of cute things that they seem to be completely enjoying. Dan got some cool stuff that he seems to be enjoying (in case you didn't know, my husband is the hardest person in the world to either surprise or buy a gift for since most of the things he wants pertain to cars and engines and those just aren't items you can typically wrap or find in the mall). I also had a wonderful Christmas with an awesome pillow that T made for me (perfect color, perfect size, and so incredibly sweet!), some Reese's trees W got for me (my fave treat), as well as a cool popcorn maker and this laptop that I am typing on right now :) He also got me a wireless mouse and an external harddrive to go with it so hopefully I can keep my thousands and thousands of pictures on there and thus have less problems with my computer being slow. I've been fiddling with it all weekend (still have lots to learn)but am completely enjoying it.
We made popcorn and watched a movie last night and when everyone wakes up from their Sunday naps we will probably do that again tonight. The kids are on Christmas break next week and our office is closed so Dan and I will both be off for the whole week as well. Planning on going ice skating and having lots of laid back fun.
I have lots of pictures I want to post but I guess I will do that later in another post. Hope all those who are reading this had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus' birth, just as we did. Merry Christmas!

No comments: