The girls and I had a little shopping trip this weekend at the mall because we needed to buy a new soccer ball for T (she lost hers at the game last weekend), and new tennis shoes (because the soles of hers were worn off). While we were there we found these cute knit boots for T that cost less than $5 (!)
Of course, W, needed her cute picture taken too, in her pretty pale-green little outfit :)Here is the cute, fun watch I picked up at the mall too. Only $15! Its our school colors and even has tiger print on the face (our school mascot is the Tiger ) how cute is that?! Plus, my favorite color is orange. I really like it, but when I tried to wear it Monday it kept losing time, so I need to go exchange it for a different one because surely I shouldn't have to buy a new battery after only owning it a day! Anyway, I still like it and I hope the replacement works properly :)



No comments:
Post a Comment